Friday, December 1, 2017

My Fairy Folks: Mina and Willow
























I recently got an email from one of My Fairy Folks that introduced me to some new friends and new traditions. This is Mina who's mother, Willow, graciously decided to share this moment with me, which I will now share with all of you (with her permission, of course).

Willow from Los Angeles, CA writes: "This is a tradition my mother began with me as a child for St. Patrick's Day. Now I am doing it with my child who has asked to include every major holiday dinner." So, this Thanksgiving, they filled a small plate with small portions of all the food they served to offer it to the fairies. 


And here is where they left their food this year; in front of this statue that keeps an eye the offering.

Thank you, Mina and Willow, for sharing your fairy-related tradition! If any other Fairy Folks have traditions they'd like to share that involve fairies, gnomes, or any other mystical beings, please feel free to share them with me so I can share them here on the blog. My contact information is below.


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment