Saturday, December 30, 2017

Gifts for Grandma on Christmas


This big lot of farm decor was a great gift from my daughter who knew I was gearing up to make a farm-themed fairy garden. On the left is a cute little chicken coop to house all the little chickies, hens, roosters and eggs in a nest. A small sign reads "Farm, sweet farm" next to a cute little barn, tractor and water tower. Three little piggies huddle together near the farming tools. Also included is a curved, wooden bridge (a good opportunity to put over a stream) and a few bags of hay bales.


These items are also from my daughter. There are a few bird houses, weather vane, bunches of broccoli, wheel barrels, some cut wood logs, a white picket fence and a water well. I was exited to find out that the crank on the well actually works, allowing the pail to move up and down.



These items were gifted to me by another family member and include two fairies, a small water well, a slide and a teeter totter, as well as a swing set, all wonderful for a little play area for all the young fairies in my garden.



This kit was gifted by one of my granddaughters. I will be putting it together and let you all know how it turned out. This particular kit comes with glow in the dark sand as well as a fairy and a friendly unicorn.

If you received some fairy garden related items for Christmas, feel free to send me an email with some before and after pictures!





PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment