Friday, May 4, 2018

Gifts for the Garden - April 2018


Last month I received some very vibrant gifts from my grandchildren to bring life to my garden which is currently feeling the effects of the bi-polar Southern California weather we've been having. One day it's raining, the next it's over 100 degrees! My lettuce had to be moved because of the heat. Anyway, back to these lovely gifts. 

The large green and purple pots were gifted to me by my granddaughter's boyfriend. He recently went on a trip to Mexico and spotted these lovely pots. How could he not spot these colorful works of art! He also purchased a purse for my granddaughter but somehow forgot to grab it and left it back in Mexico. My granddaughter joked "he forgot my purse but he sure didn't forget to bring your pots to you!" We had a laugh.

The metal sculpture in the middle was gifted to me by my grandson's girlfriend. She spotted it and knew it would be a great gift for me. I believe I'll use it as a bird feeder. I wonder what sort of colorful, cheerful birds I can attract with this beautiful piece.


PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment