Thursday, May 10, 2018

My Very First Unboxing! My Fairy Crate - May 2018


Back in January, my grandson suggested that I start doing posts and YouTube videos for my fairy garden related shopping hauls. Since then, my YouTube viewership has risen. Last month, my granddaughter suggested I start venturing into subscription boxes. I knew what they were but I didn't believe there would be any out there for a fairy garden, but I was wrong! We did some research on CrateJoy.com and actually found a few! We read some reviews and settled on My Fairy Crate to be our first.

We placed our order the very last day of April and it was, almost magically, in my mailbox by the 3rd of May! I was so shocked. My granddaughter came over to my house to help me open my very first subscription box.


The box that arrived was small which made me wary about the contents, but the very first item was this beautiful fairy in a purple organza bag.


Released from the breathable bag, her glittery wings are revealed! I was amazed at the detail in her face and skin tone. She also came with a small mushroom, and you all know how I feel about mushrooms.


We dug deeper into the mystery box to find a plastic tree. I have quite a few trees for my fairy gardens, but surprisingly I don't have this type. How did they know?


Take a look at this beauty! This miniature chez lounge is made of wire and feels well made - it gave no indication that it bends easy so I'm hopeful it will last me a while.


And look at this, the fairy fits! 


We were both pretty impressed by these additions. I do have farming tools already, however these have added character. These tiny tools look to be covered in rust or dirt, indicating they've been well used.


This teeny, tiny gate will give a blast of color to any scene.


But wait, there's more! Can you believe all this fit in such a small box? This adorable, aged swing is made of wire and uses a leaf as a seat. I'm sure I can find a seated fairy that will fit here.


Overall, I'm pretty pleased with all the items I received. I feel like this month's subscription box was worth my money, spending less on it than I would have on these items individually. Now, it's time to create a wonderful garden with these items.



PLEASE COME VISIT MY FAIRY PAGE
grandmasefg@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment