Thursday, May 17, 2018

Unboxing - Seed Bank Box - May 2018


I'd like to introduce you to Seed Bank Box. I only recently was introduced to it and I can't tell you how it exceeded my expectations. That's not true because I WILL tell you about it in this blog. First, I did some research on seed subscription boxes. I decided I wanted only food seeds that were heirloom and something I couldn't find at Home Depot. Some other subscription boxes didn't offer these things and the ones that did only offered 3 types for the price of the Seed Bank Box.


So, my first box arrived in this cute little package. 


And here is everything that arrived inside. The color co-ordination and labeling is so simple yet so helpful. I will write the month and year on the box and keep the seeds and information cards stored there. So convenient for someone like me that seems to lose everything under the sun! 

Ok, so the verdict? I love it! I was blown away by the variety and quantity of seeds for each plant. I honestly think I will need to gift some seeds in the near future because my garden won't have room for all I'll be receiving! I love Sunflowers so that was the best part of this box. I already had plans to plant okra - how did they know!? And the Hyssop looks like it will be so beautiful and perfect for my fairy garden! Can you hear the excitement in my font!?



Above is a closer look at all the information cards via slideshow.
Below is the video of our unboxing.
And below that is a link to get your very own Seed Bank Box via yours truly. 





WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment