Friday, May 11, 2018

In The Garden - My Fairy Crate - May 2018




Recently I did an unboxing video that included all of these adorable miniature items. This was a subscription box provided by My Fairy Crate via CrateJoy.com for the month of May. I was so pleased with my items that I got started right away on some container gardens for my new arrivals.




It felt appropriate to place this fairy a top the chez lounge for a relaxing scene. Her name is Poppy.


The swing, red gate, mushroom and tree were all from the subscription box. The red is so bright!


Now this is the main attraction! I'm so pleased with how this garden arrangement turned out. The largest container houses some flowers and radish (it is located in the food garden after all). The smaller container above it has some beautiful yellow snapdragons. Water excess can drain off the top level into the lower level, taking with it valuable nutrients that are not going to waste.


A closer look will reveal that my favorite items from the subscription box are here! Yes, these aged garden tools go perfectly with my aged garden shed.


WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment