Thursday, May 31, 2018

May Celebrations

The month of May is typically very busy for me but this one was particularly special. 


The first event was Mother's Day. I received some wonderful gifts from all three of my children. Above is the gift from my daughter; flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, a card and a reversible pillow. Below is the opposite side of the pillow.





This decorative light post with a planter at the base was given to me by my eldest son and is actually a solar light! I'm very excited to put it in my yard and plan to make a fairy garden at the base.


This plant was gifted to me by my youngest son. I've had this plant in the past and it didn't do too well which was disappointing so I'm glad I get this second chance at it. Below is the flower bloom after a few weeks.





The second big event in May was the anniversary of marriage to my husband. This year we celebrated 50 years together and were surrounded by friends and family at a lovely surprise brunch. Above is a photo from left to right of my niece and her first son, my husband, my granddaughter, my son and myself.

Finally, to round out May, I celebrated my birthday! I received some wonderful gifts that I plan to put in my garden soon; some fairy accessories from my daughter and a fairy house from one of my granddaughters. I also received a few gift cards for local restaurants. It was an absolutely wonderful month!


WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment