Thursday, May 31, 2018

Gifts for the Garden - May 2018


One of My Fairy Folks gifted me the large, green planter. These rocks came from my granddaughter again. I told her I needed more for my garden so she brought some home from a recent trip to Big Bear.


This cute wooden bench is actually a creative bird feeder and I imagine can be used for multiple things in the garden. 


This faux wood planter is one of a set gifted to me by one of my granddaughters. I like to fill my garden with all sorts of containers and this will fit perfectly with a natural theme. The following gifts were also from my granddaughter thanks to a sale at Jo-Ann.


As the weather heats up, a beach scene fairy garden is very likely to occur and this new addition will be certain to make a splash.


This lovely tea cup and saucer are perfect for my garden in so many ways. It could fit in with Teapot Glen. It could fit in with other bird feeders. It could fit in near any succulent scene. The possibilities are endless and I love that it's such a flexible piece.

I'm so thankful for the gifts I receive every month, including garden tours with My Fairy Folks! I've been capturing photos (and taking clippings) of some lovely locations and posting them on my Instagram. Won't you follow me? Click the link below.


WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment