Friday, June 1, 2018

Garden Decor for the Birds















I've received a few bird feeders in the last few months and decided to put them all to work. The one above was gifted to me by my husband on a whim last month. Bird seeds fill up the seat made of wire screen that allows any moisture to drain. Any bird who lands here to fill up might look like they're enjoying a relaxing day at the park, sitting on a bench. I imagine a fairy or two might even look sweet sitting on this seat. I also decided to fill the seat with some air plants to show the versatility of this piece. Actually, I decided to do it with all three of my bird feeders.















This tea cup and saucer was gifted to me by a granddaughter that thought of me during her visit to Jo-Ann. I was able to fill it with some bird seeds and even a few air plants for a cute photo opportunity.


Centered in the photo above is a gift I received in April. Pictured below is the same structure filled with bird seeds and then a large succulent. I think in the future I might use it as a bird bath. Only time will tell.




WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU

grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment