Friday, June 1, 2018

Garden A Day Challenge - Intro


My yard has been through quite a lot of changes in the last seven years; landscaping, paving, hardware, rotating plants (edible and otherwise) and being flexible when it comes to the active fairy community I've acquired. While I try to keep up on the maintenance for my main hobby, mother nature and life outside of the garden often have a way of making a negative impact. 

I mention this because it has become my current situation. Whatever the cause, I know action is needed and inspiration hit me. My garden as a whole is quite a daunting task but like many overwhelming yet necessary things in life, there is one tried and true method to success; break the task down into manageable chunks and check them off as you go.

In an effort to clear debris, spruce up and rearrange my garden back into something pleasing to all senses, I've decided to make this month my very first Garden A Day Challenge. By working on one garden a day I will make my way around the entire yard by the end of the month. My motivation for this challenge is to have my yard presentable when hosting an upcoming family get-together, prepare for our upcoming blog anniversary, clear out space to expand my food garden and hopefully boost my social media following.

I'd love for My Fairy Folks to join me in this challenge. I'd encourage you to re-purpose and reuse as much as you can to keep costs down. I would also love to see what you create so be sure to post in the comments, email or tag me on social media using the hashtag #GardenADayChallenge.


WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment