Thursday, June 28, 2018

Garden A Day Challenge - Day 28, Cabin in the Woods



This cabin was given to me by one of My Fairy Folks last year (click here to read that post). The outhouse, bench and sign were gifted to me this year from two other of My Fairy Folks. That makes this a no cost garden.


There are restrooms inside this Bed & Breakfast, make no mistake, but this outhouse is just a quick relief for guests enjoying the scenery.


The plants in this garden are red and white violas (I'm not sure what the yellow flower is), a favorite flower of mine, all surrounded by jade, one of my favorite succulents. Jade is especially good for filling in an area. This particular cluster was formed from one simple clipping.

WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

2 comments:

  1. So this is the Garden for my birthday. That's cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so sweet. I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday present; I was thinking of you.

      Delete