Saturday, June 30, 2018

Garden A Day Challenge - Day 30, Finale!



These 4 dwarves gathered together to celebrate the end of our Garden A Day Challenge! Alyssum surrounds them to the left and right and pink lily fills up the background. In a few months I'll be transplanting the lily to a larger container because it's quickly outgrowing this one. All decor was from my inventory and the plants were already in this container so this is a no cost container garden.

That's the end of 30 days of me meddling in the yard, disturbing the fairy community's peace and quiet - but we all got through it! I hope you enjoyed the spoils of this month's efforts and I hope to have inspired some of you to challenge yourself in your own garden! 



WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment