Monday, June 4, 2018

Garden A Day Challenge - Day 4, Warm Glow of Autumn



What's this? Is it Autumn already?

No no, we did not skip forward in time but it is time for my fourth garden of the Garden A Day Challenge.

This Autumn-themed garden was inspired by a gift I received on my 50th anniversary. My granddaughter gave me this house that comes with pumpkins, a scarecrow, and leaves on the roof scattered about by a brisk wind.

The loose pumpkins, leaves, green coverage and the wicker basket base was all from my personal inventory. The flair behind the house are also things I already owned and have used before, purchased at The Dollar Tree. 

That means that this garden was zero cost.

I typically don't do off-season gardens, but I felt that this one needed to be created since it was a recent gift and it has a special surprise inside.



It lights up inside! It was hard to take a picture, but there are actually figurines inside as well. This one was plugged in near the vent just for the photo so it won't stay there.

In the future I plan to make more gardens and garden accents with lights. I feel like this will give me another avenue to stretch my legs out on as well as make my garden a bit more appealing at any hour.


WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment