Saturday, June 2, 2018

Garden A Day Challenge - Day 2, Pixie Cottage




This container garden is a mix of gifted items and re-purposing existing items. The container was gifted to me by one of My Fairy Folks recently. Once filled with soil, I transferred some plants from my food garden. The yellow backdrop was purchased from a discount store a while back which I'd repainted to stand out more. The house and path were items I already had. All other decorations were gifted to me by my daughter.


This happy flower will direct you to neighboring locations. These locations don't exist yet in my garden but you can be sure that they will soon enough.


This sign has a warning for all who pass by which is emphasized by the chunk that has seemingly been bitten out of it!


The flying bees, tiny flowers, shoes and fashionable boots add a little extra personality to this small cottage and tell a little bit about who might live here.

WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment