Saturday, June 30, 2018

Unboxing - My Fairy Crate - June 2018


Before I get right into the unboxing of this month's My Fairy Crate subscription box, I'd like to apologize for the low quality in the pictures. I simply grabbed these screen shots from the video I shot and the lighting wasn't great which made the focus off. Some of these items have already made an appearance in gardens this month so they may look familiar.


Upon opening the box, we were greeted by a lovely greeting card with a quote on the back that read "you can't tame the spirit of someone who has magic in their veins."


These miniature fruits can be used in many future fairy gardens since my fairies love having celebrations that include food. I'll only have to worry about losing these tiny things!


Unfortunately, this little fairy came to me with an abnormality on her nose but I'm sure it's a quick, easy fix with some paint. I really love this fairy and the interesting snail she is on. I decided she would be a good Halloween fairy because her wings are black with orange tips and she has a pointy hat, leggings and curly-tipped boots. I created a themed garden earlier this week with her as the main focus. This little frog is also adorable and can be a nice addition to any nature scene I create. 


This tall iron bench will be good for some seated fairies I have that may have been too large for my current furniture. It's always nice to have an array of seating sizes when you have an array of fairy sizes. It has already made an appearance along side the frog and new assorted fruit in a garden posted earlier this month.


This teeter totter can easily make any scene look inviting and kid-friendly. You can see it in this scene.


I have a few fences and gates in my inventory, but nothing like this. This piece can easily add some class to a fairy garden.


Finally, this bird nest can be a subtle way to add a peaceful, natural feeling to a future garden. If you'd like to watch the unboxing video, you can find it here.

WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment