Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Fairy Garden Class - Stacked To Impress


These are the flowers I purchased from Home Depot to go in to my tiered garden.


This pot was gifted to me by my granddaughter. I prepped it by adding some coffee filters, rocks and topped with soil.


This is the house I planned to go in the garden. I like to make sure to clean up decor before putting it in a garden.  


These odd shaped do-dads are pot feet which will help to elevate the top tier. I planted flowers around the edge of this container which will still allow them space to grow. You do not want to plant anything directly in the middle because this is where the top tier will be placed, and plants in this area won't get enough sunlight to thrive.


This is the final product. The top tier is filled with the same fillers plus snapdragons and succulents. The empty area in the bottom tier should eventually fill up when the flowers grow into the space. Does this garden look familiar, that's because it debuted in this post last month.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
grandmasEFG@gmail.com
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment